- Each clock to be repaired will be photographed, any specific customer requests noted and an initial cost given.
- In the workshop further examination will be done, any faults or previous repairs photographed, and a report sent to the customer detailing any changes to the work required together with any modified cost.
- Repairs will be carried out, photographed, the report completed and the customer informed.
- Payment will be expected when the clock is returned to the customer.
- Repairs, except new mainsprings, guaranteed for one year.
- The amount of interference with the current state of the clock, e.g. polishing or redoing previous repairs, will be discussed with the customer. I prefer to polish or redo repairs only where it is necessary for the correct functioning of the clock, except for the polishing of carriage or skeleton clock metalwork as the movement is visible.